jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Soy Carla!

Dear host family,

My name is Carla Martín and I’m 15 years old.
I don’t really like the photography I sent to you, but it’s the one I’ve found at home. However it represents myself pretty good; my happiness and positivity.

I love going out with friends and staying at home with them too. It isn’t a problem to me because I’ve never had problems at school and I also study a lot.

I have two little sisters; one of them is 8 years old and her name is Lucía, the other one is 5, Elisa. Both are so cute and adorable even though they’re sometimes a little bit annoying, but I blame it on their age. 

I love sports and that’s why I play basketball three times a week at the school’s club and won the league! I do theatre too and I really like it. I want to make a film or a serie, even a tv spot.

My favorite subjects at school are biology, English and French and I’m good at them. I find languages very important in life; when you want to travel, to get a job… The ones I don’t enjoy are physics and maths  because they’re hard, but I effort very much at them.

Furthermore, a thing which I really  like it’s all what is about animals. I have a cat (it’s name is Pepito) and I would like to have a dog as well, but there’s no space at home.

My parents are librarians, which is a job I don’t like too much because it is boring to me. I’d like to be a biologist or an actress so I’d meet many people and I would travel a lot.

I’m really glad about getting the students grant and I can’t wait to see you, your house, Vernon,my High School… I want to learn a lot about all you can teach me, things like the story of the town, the Canadian culture, about the food, etc., I’m sure all you know will be so interesting to me.



                                                                                                               
 
Carla.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario